WHO THE CLASSES ARE FOR
Our Beginners classes are for dogs over the age of 6 months with little to no previous training.
You will be in a class of dogs with mixed ages and abilities learning vital training techniques from the beginning.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Walking nicely on the lead
- Reliable sit/down and stays
- Focus exercises
- Keeping it fun for both dog and owner we will also include a few tricks
- And more......
The natural progression once you have completed our beginners classes is our Improvers class where you will learn new exercises as well as improving and building on exercises learnt in our beginners class.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU ON THE DAY
- Flat Collar/harness and lead, No extendable leads please
- High Value Treats (Chicken, Hot dog, ham, cheese etc) whatever you're happy feeding your pup just make sure they are soft and smelly.
- Poo Bags
- Your Dog!
** PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND FAMILIARISE YOURSELVES WITH THEM BEFORE SIGNING ONTO ONE OF OUR COURSES **