LAST UPDATED: 11/02/2021
CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY POSTPONED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, BUT IF YOU BOOK ON FOR THE CLASSES DUE TO START IN MARCH YOU WILL GET ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE AREA AND YOUR SPACE RESERVED FOR WHEN WE ARE ABLE TO START AGAIN.
WHEN WE RETURN THE RESTRICTIONS BELOW WILL BE ENFORCED ....
Please read our COVID 19 restrictions before booking. Please note classes are non refundable and non transferable
JAMIE POUND DOG TRAINING
IMPORTANT COVID 19 INFORMATION PLEASE READ
To make sure things run smoothly and that we adhere to the Government restrictions put in place for Covid19 we ask that you read the following information.
These restrictions have been put in place for everyones safety and everyone is expected to adhere to them.
- All dogs and owners will remain at least 2 Metres away from everyone at all times.
- Please park 2 metres away from the other cars and remain that distance from everyone at all times.
- Classes will be limited to 6 handlers and 6 Dogs. 1 Handler per dog. As much as we love encouraging the families to get involved at this time we are limiting the numbers of people by ensuring there are not larger groups gathering.
- You should bring your own treats & toy for your dog each week.
- You should bring your own 6 metre longline each week, available for purchase on amazon.
- You should bring your own water & bowl for your dog each week.
- A training mat or bed for your dog to work on.
- No Entry to our Poly tunnel is permitted at any time.
- For those of you that have been to us before sadly there will be no tea break. We look forward to them returning.
- There will be a 15 minute change over between classes, we ask that if you turn up early you stay in your car with your dog until your class time and please don’t hang around or walk in the field after class with your dog.
- Masks and gloves are advised.
- We ask that if you/your family member has any of the Covid 19 symptoms or been in contact with anyone that is symptomatic/a confirmed case that they Stay at Home and keep us updated.
- You MUST sign and return our disclaimer form BEFORE you attend your class (if you are unable to do this please print the form and bring it with you to your FIRST class and leave in the provided postbox. We will email this out to you before your class starts.
- Home visits for 121 consultations - Sadly we cannot provide home viits at present.
- 121 Consultations are limited to one person attending in accordance with government guidelines.
- Safety procedures as above should be adhered to.
We thank you for adhering to these restrictions and we hope you all enjoy your classes in these unprecedented, peculiar times. Hopefully things will be able to return to some kind of normal soon and we can ease off the restrictions.
If you need any of the above clarifying please do get in touch.
Jamie & Gemma Pound
Jamie Pound Dog Training